Sunday, October 08, 2006

we'll share every dawn and midnight and each sunday morning drinking chai...

Yesterday night was an interesting one to say the least.
We, meaning Steph, Jim Sarah and I, went to the teaneck campus for a dance. I don't think we'll ever be going back there.
It was frightening. But afterwards we got to see Derek! yay!
It was fun to get all slutted up and just dance for awhile last night though. Forgetting about everything else and just fooling around, moving to the music, staring down the guy inthe red shirt (damn). It was a good time.

But as we were driving up to Teaneck you have to drive up the turnpike, going past New York. I know its stupid, but I just watched. Staring out the window, all I could do was watch. I tried to take a picture of the skyline with my phone but theres only so much one could do as Jim sped down the road. I know I'm being stupid and I keep harping on this idea of being in the city but I just can't let go. I find that whenever I allow my mind to wander it wanders across the river to new york.
I'm going up on Tuesday night. I need to buy sheet music for the audition on Saturday and I really just need to go to the city. I need to not be in Jersey. Why? Because I do.

I'm thinking that I'm just going to go up to the city atleast once a week if possible. I'm going to waste so much money on the traveling but if its the only way I can be happy - I'd rather be poor and happy then financially stable and un.

No comments: