Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i did it again. its october 10 according to the calender. but its only 12:20 so its really still monday.
i had a practice for my scene today.Its going to be interesting. I tried, I really have tried but I still feel like I'm falling short. I also still cant' finish my scene that I wrote for playwriting. I don't know what I should change to make Sam a more three dimensional character. At the moment she falls flat and ends up being a mouth piece for the character Jon, and thats not good. shit. this needs to be fixed.

substitution: irena's being upset over her job, her age soon, her possible marriage,and not yet going to moscow-=- my being upset over my career (or lack of), my age soon, my lack of love life, and not going to school in new york. i think it might work.

lets hope.

No comments: