Monday, October 16, 2006

Like fireworks you remind me that life can be decent and simple and wonderful and fine...

A talk was had, thank god. It was necessary. How I feel about the whole situation is known and understood. She seems to accept what I said, hopefully she can take it to heart though. I'm saddened by the fact that my dream did not continue into last night. I was hopeful. It was just such a great thing for me that I really wanted it to just keep going and going. I'm pathetic and I'd rather live in a dream world then the real one... but the dream is much more preferable to reality.

I'm temped to leave Basic Acting 2. I fee like I can't do shit in that class. And that I suck hardcore. Blah. Tomorrow we're doing scenes, but only the first ten lines. The remainder will be done at a later date. I just don't feel like trying anymore. ech.

No comments: