Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"This is not how its supposed to happen..."

whos a ho?

i believe you is.

i know this is 20 minutes late, but whatever I was busy rehearsing my scene for tomorrow.
I dont know. I feel more confident with this one then I did with any of the others, but I still don't have an objective. But I think it will go well, and the objective I'm persuing will come to me by the morning- I hope.

Oh well, I think I got a 60 out of 60 on a chem quiz-test thingie today. Woo! And I think I did well on my Development of Theater midterm. I hope I did. Classes this year are taking so much more work than they did last year, either semester. It just such a challenge to get everything done because it feels like every teacher is making assignments due at the exact same time, every week.
Whatever.

No comments: