Friday, October 27, 2006

i want some mexican. like now.

but in other news. there is no news. life is boring. i spent most of yesterday and today sleeping, other than that bit of time i was in class. my lips hurt like a bitch, they are horribly chapped.
i am not going to the city this weekend. first time in ages. but i did go on tuesday and i'm going next weekend for the open house at hunter.
i'm kinda scared to talk to rich or rob whoever i end up working on my schedule with.
i feel like i should tell them the whole deal with looking for another school and another major.
but if i do that and i end up staying wont i be ruining things for myself?
will it be like burning my bridges before i crosses them? I think rob knows something is off about me and my feelings toward school but i dont know that i should tell him what i'm feeling about acting and my theater major.
i love theater. i love the stage. but it seems to me that i wont succeed there. It feels like i'm just kinda stuck and i cant get past these road blocks i put up around myself, mentally and emotionally. how am i supposed to act through that? vocal perf. seems like the more logical place for me to go career wise...

No comments: