Tuesday, October 10, 2006

but theres dawn and dusk and midnight, trust me lots of times caught in between...

anyone reading the headings of my entries is gonna think i'm listening to far too much kerrigan and lowdermilk. they'd be right. ever since starting classes with brian and kait i've been listening to their music a lot more. it's funny that when you get to know people a tiny bit the things they do seem even more amazing. they're just these two regular people, younger then my brother and sister, but they can write these amazing songs. they have such gifts - its insane to think that i met those people, i can pick them out in a crowd and hopefuly they'd recognize me back (i mean its only been a week since). like its almsot hard for me to comprehend- not really though. i just find it amazing. but yeah anyways...

my scene today. we thought we knew what we were doing and that we were so invested in it. we were wrong. i know clare was upset, she really did work very hard. i tried to be connected to everything and be grounded in it and be persuing my objective but sometimes things just don't work out. there are parts you are not meant to play. this was one.
clare was saying she thought it was tough of him to expect sophmores and juniors in college to be able to do chekhov. i agree. i mean i like the scene but i feel like i just could not connect and carry through with anything, especially when the other characters were going about their business. i didn't know how to persue my objective. there are people who have been acting for their entire lives, they still can't do chekhov. i just started really acting with training last semester. what is he expecting of me? of all of us?

whatever.
i was going to go to the city otnight but i really can't be spending the money yet. but I need to get sheet music for saturday's audition. i'm singing "its in his kiss" (aka the shoop shoop song). hopefully it won't suck. i really don't expect anytihng of this audition. but i would like it if it went well. that would be pleasent. a nice way to start off my professional audition career (since when your an actor you make a career of auditions, you just may get employed because of the auditions but more its just that you go on every and any audition you can) oh my life will be an eventufl one... and a poor one. oh well. i love it too much to give up, i think.

loves you should come tomorrow night. bus stop @ fdu staring my lovely roomie.

1 comment:

nicholas reed said...

You got spam commented! Oh, hooray! It's such a special time in a young girl's life...