Friday, October 20, 2006

sometimes you claim I miss the good thats in my life, sometimes I do almost agree...

i miss last year. exactly a year ago infact. thats when things were good... sort of.
the four of us were together. friends and whatnot. we had fun, and now we dont even see each
other.... i know things change in time, but only a year... god.

also since when did he have "people" of that sort.
i know i do but thats part of me being me.
him - not so much.
it jsut mkaes me angry that he can just swoop in and start being like that with people.
i'm jealous that i cant force my friendship upon people- but then again I dont get on peoples nerves with that like some people. In fact, I'm more likely to dissappear into the background and have people forget about me rather than focus on how annoying and always there i am. but whatever.

... not that things like that are happening right now (even though they are)


i sang today in class. musical theater. we had a mock audition for Allegro. I sang Whats the Use of Wonderin'? It went well. It is now a part of my book I believe. Thats what Noel Katz said to do, put it in my book exactly as he had me sing it because I will always need a song like that. My new job is to have an up-tempo, non-contemporary song. He suggested There's Gotta Be Something Better Than This, from Sweet Charity. Since I'm going to the city tomorrow I already called Colony to see if they have it there- they do. Thus that will be my new song.

Even though its Friday at 9:30 I'm going off to do laundry now... what an exciting life I lead...

<3

No comments: