Thursday, October 26, 2006

better wake up early in the morning girl...

so don't mind that last post filled with typos and fun. i had just returned from drinking and i was doing chemistry homework at the same time, it was fun filled night to say the very least.
ugh.my room smells right now. and i can tell you whos fault it is... but i dont wanna get yelled at for being a bitch, so anyways...

Going to the PostSecret talk and signing in New York was great. Hearing Frank talk about the different secrets he's received, the nature of secrets, the stories attached to the secrets and how these secrets bring people together was amazing. He really is just a nice guy. I did talk to him and told him a little story about how I wrote a postcard about things between my roommate and I but before I had the chance to send it she and I talked about the issues.Thus there was no reason to send it! He laughed about that and said something about how it seems like writing something down and being forced to confront it makes it so much easier to talk about. He was insightful and had a very kind face. It was a nice time. Followed by lots of wandering around Manhattan with Matt cause thats how we do. Of course we walked by Spring Awakening, cause how could we not? And we went all over the place. His friend Sam works as a hostess at the Marriot Marquis so we went to meet with her when she finished work and while we were there walking to the elevator I walked straight into someone I knew. Susan Ancheta. The Susan Ancheta that choreographed Cabaret. It was awkward. And weird. And so completely random.
But after that me and Matt went to a diner, got some food and then went our separate ways. I ended up having to wait till 11:50 for a train but it was okay. It gave me more time in my favorite place in the world.

Last night I had homework to do. I got 4.5 of the 10 questions I had to answer finished and then I went out. I went out and stayed out till about 2:30 in the morning. When I got back here I answer the other questions, got a shower and ended up passing out around 5:30, the questions took a lot of time to answer... plus I was talking to people on here instead of working too! But I had fun. Which was nice. Because even though I have fun normally this was different. I miss this kind of fun. I need to have it more often.

Also I'm going home the weekend of November 10th! I'm gonna see Urinetown at UArts and conincidently Kait and Brian are doing a show in Philly that weekend so me and Jess are gonna go to that too. It'll be fun. Especially since I really need to go home. I miss being home. I miss home.

2 comments:

Pam said...

ummm that's the weekend of my show too - if it ends up not sucking i will tell you to come see me prance around like a whore...


...again

nicholas reed said...

We miss you too, sweetheart.
Love, your retarded brother.