Wednesday, October 11, 2006

find a place to plant your roots and you will bloom...

I cannot wait till tomorrow. I'm going home for the first time since Labor Day. That was September 4th. Its not October 11th. Quite a long time. Especially when last fall I went home every three weeks or so, and during the spring there was a time I went home every weekend for auditions. 36 days since I've come to North Jersey. I haven't been any further south since, though I have gone more north, New York. But I like New York so much that going there and being there is not a chore, its a reward of sort for being in North Jersey so much. At least thats how I look at it. Plus before I get to go home I get to make a stop in the city so I can buy some sheet music for Saturday. And Friday, aside from getting back to school and going to my one class, will be devoted to practicing and learning. Lets hope Saturday goes well ::crosses fingers::.
Plus I get to see ashow while I'm home for Thursday night- Windy City. Its a musical - I've never heard of it, but whatever.
Seeing Bus Stop tonight. It will be good, I expect. I know I'll be saddened by it but whatever, I'm over the fact that I didn't get into either show (No, I'm not).

But I can lie and say that I am.

I lie a lot. bout everything, the most stupid things. And I don't know why. Things just fly out of my mouth, without my even thinking of them. They just happen.

For someone who can't act I sure can lie.

No comments: