Sunday, September 17, 2006

fireflies and forget-me-knots

i saw what seems to have been the last lightning bug of the year. maybe there will be more, but it doesnt seem likely. times is moving so fast. i'm now entering the fourth week of school. it seems as though it was just earlier in the week that i was moving in. its already september 17th. this year is moving far too fast. not really in a bad way... just its somewhat disconserting. my life is passing away before my eyes. i know thats somewhat dramatic but still... it feels like everything is just slipping away from me. i know i'm living my life and doing alot of things- not all that i can- but still it seems like times is just going by and i'm accomplishing nothing.
yes i've seen my friends, a great deal of the time, and yes i have learned things. i've seens shows. i've been tot he city. i've gone to parties , i've hosted parties. i've done a lot in the past few weeks but still it feels like nothing has happened. my life seems so stagnant.
i realize i'm contradicting myself in saying that life is moving to fast and being stagnant at the same time- but its true. although time is going quickly it feels like i've done nothing in that time that has passed. perhaps i'm just crazy... oh well.

No comments: