Thursday, March 18, 2010

I laugh because I don't know how else to react.
You do that to me.
It is definitely not a 'laugh at you'. It is a laugh with you, a laugh out of embarrassment because that's my only line of defense against something so sweet...

The most 'romantic' and sweet thing to ever be directed my way was said this afternoon.
I just about melted onto my cheap tile floor. Instead I giggled and hid my face, because I did not know what else to do. What I could do...

"All I know is you are the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think of when I go to bed at night."

And that is when I turned into a puddle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy your own posting kind, very helpful,
don't give up and keep penning for the reason that it simply just good worth to read it,
looking forward to view even more of your articles, cheers!