Sunday, March 07, 2010

I am easily annoyed. This has always been an issue. Very small insignificant things get on my nerves. However, I am also very passive aggressive. Rather than confront whatever it is that may be annoying me I will make snide side comments or roll my eyes. I will not make a direct statement addressing the issue.

There are many of us, the non-confrontational kids, out there. You all know at least one of us, though more likely tons of them. This has always been my way. I just cannot directly confront another being about my feelings, whether positive or negative. It's just my issue.

And now, I will be passive aggressive via this blog. I will not direct this to anyone specific but there is intention behind this post. I do not do this all the time, but here goes...


If something is told to you in confidence, please keep it to yourself. If it is not your business to tell others, again, keep it to yourself. I am twenty-three years old. I am living my own life as I see fit. If you do not agree with or approve of any of my decisions and choices, so be it. Thankfully, you are not being forced to deal with their repercussions, that is all on me. I am finally reaching a point in my life where I am comfortable with myself as a person. I do what I can to help others. I complete whatever tasks are set before me. I try to react to situations with a mature and level head. I am attempting to be the grown up I want to be seen as. So please, do not undercut me and my growth by making those around me believe fallacies about my lifestyle. I do not appreciate it.


Here's the truth. I drink. I have sex. I smoke from time to time. I earn A's in school. I kickass at my internship and am over qualified for my ASM job. I am growing into a pretty great person in my opinion. Don't stop me now.

Thanks.

No comments: