Monday, March 01, 2010

I can keep my cool at poker
But I'm a fool when love's at stake.
Because I can't conceal emotion
What I'm feelings always written on my face.

Oh, Joni Mitchell. You know.


One more week of performances for A Coupla White Chicks Sitting Around Talking, quite possibly the worst play title ever. It hasn't been a horrible experience. It had its moments, but its not so bad.

Hung out with Jones tonight. Saw him for the first time since I left the surf back in August. It was fun. We just hung out, talked, remembered the summer, talked about the people we're seeing. It was nice. Just like old times. But minus Corinne :(.

Tomorrow night Greg is coming over which will be lovely. I hope. I think.

He makes me happy. And I haven't been happy in a while. I know I shouldn't depend on someone else to make me happy, and I'm not. I'm happy on my own, but he makes me... happier. And thats wonderful.



I love Across the Universe, by the way. I have it playing to go to sleep to.

No comments: