Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What were you doing-
1 minute ago: typing?
1 hour ago: reading
1 day ago: riding from jersey to philly. doing homework. watching the world series.
1 week ago: I can't even remember. i'm sure I was drowning in homework then too.
1 month ago: Panic attacks.
1 year ago: Talk Radio and 18 credits.
5 minutes ago: reading.
5 hours ago: The Holiday.
5 days ago: Train from Philly to Jersey.
5 weeks ago: Tech
5 months ago: Surflight.
5 years ago: Senior year of high school. I was so young and didn't even know it.

i hurt: my lungs and back. I hate being sick.
i love: easily.
i hate: my instincts.
i fear: death and loss.
i hope: eternally.
i feel alone: a fair amount of the time. But not necessarily in a bad way.
i break: sunglasses far too easily. But never hearts.
i listen: well, but I do not follow well.
i hide: under the covers.
i breathe: with a struggle.
i play: dress up.
i feel: sick. ew.
i miss: that feeling.
i know: far too much useless information.
i say: what feels right, though it is usually wrong.
i dream: in colors that have never been made.
i want: the world.
i fell: hard.
i wait: patiently.
i need: freedom, beauty, truth and love.

-last movie you saw: The Holiday.
-last movie you saw on the big screen: Post Grad (It was pretty terrible.)
-last phone numnber you called: Dad.
-last show you watched: So You Think You Can Dance
-last song you heard: How To Not Be With You- Josh Young
-last thing you had to drink: Water.
-last thing you ate: cereal.
-last time you showered: morning.
-last time you cried: Two weeks ago, at 4 in the morning, at my mothers house. Too many memories creep up on me
-last time you smiled: Walking home from class, talking to mom on the phone. "I'm not a failure at Art Education!"
-last time you laughed: I'm not positive but definitely this weekend. Saturday night and Sunday morning both.
-last person you kissed: Jones.
-last thing you said: 'night.
-last person you talked to online: Melendez.
-last person you talked to on the phone: Dad.
-last thing you smelled: Burning candle.

Do you...
-smoke? occasionally.
-drink? yes.
-sleep with stuffed animals? no.
-have a boy/girlfriend? hah, cute.
-have a dream that keeps coming back? no.
-play an instrument? i sure try to.
-believe there is life on other planets? yes, if not thats a big waste of space.
-read the newspaper? when I can. I usually read the news online.
-believe its possible to remain faithful forever? I hope.
-consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes, except when it comes to idiocy. I have a hard time tolerating that. It's something I'm working on.
-consider the police a friend or foe? In my neighborhood, friend.
-like the taste of alcohol? yes.
-have a favorite stooge? Seriously?
-believe in astrology? It's fun.
-believe in magic? Also fun.
-pray? Yes.
-go to church? Not as often as I should. I have a hard time with certain church related things.
-have any secrets? Doesn't everyone?
-have any pets? None. Though my roommate has a cat, Button.
-go to or plan to go to college? So close to graduating.
-talk to strangers who IM you? Sometimes.
-wear hats? Yes.
-have any peircings? Ears and nose.
-have any tatoos? Not yet, but maybe when i have money.
-wish on stars? All the time.
-like your handwriting? Not really.
-have any bad habits? Nail biter with a messy room.
-believe in Satan? I honestly don't know.
-believe in Santa? No.
-believe in the easter bunny? No.
-believe in the tooth fairy? No. Ruined by Shawn Parker when I was 9.
-have a second family? 'My friends can be my family'
-trust others easily? Too easily.
-like sarcasm? Psh, no... or yes.
-take walks in the rain? Yes.

Ever been kicked out of the mall? Close to, when I was young.
This or that? A bit of both.
Rain or snow? Both.
Silver or Gold? Silver or white gold.

No comments: