Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have no claim to him. None at all. Yet, I feel possessive all the same.
It's strange, I know. And it makes absolutely no sense.
Yet, when I know of an interaction with another girl that first thing I wonder is "How much prettier is she than me?" And its almost guaranteed that she is, but still. Why am I torturing myself over nothing? Something or better yet, someone that shouldn't even bother me.

I make absolutely no sense.

In other news...

It's been very interesting staying up here in New York.
I've been staying with Aly, which is always fun. I miss having her as a roommate in Philly. It's very educational to observe the workshopping process with the dialogue of Golden Age. One to be in the room with these amazing talented people but also just to observe the directors process and berth of knowledge and everything that is going on there. It really is quite incredible. And I'm learning.

Unfortunately I am running low on funds so entertainment and fun type things will have to be cut short. I just don't know that I can even afford food right now for the next 3 days in addition to my bus fare. This might be bad news bears for Caitlin...
We shall see.

No comments: