Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm a twentysomething and I'll keep being me...

It is now November 27th. I know its been quite a long time since I've written last.
School has been unending. Even after a five day break for Thanksgiving and whatnot I still feel like I have so much to do. About three weeks of the semester left. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and sleep for years and just... run away from FDU. Or something like that.

This weekend at home with my friends was great. I miss them all so much. This semester I haven't been in contact with anyone as much as I was in the past. It made it harder to reconnect since we had so much catching up to do, but it also made it nicer to see each other again.

In the past few weeks there has been a fair amount going on, but I don't even know what. I think its more that I've just had a lot of work to do coupled with the annoyances that are people. Its just too much. And plus people are just really pissing me off.

Way more then they should. But whatever. I'll get over it I think. I'll try... whatever.


One month and here I come London.



Steel Magnolias scene tomorrow with Katie.
First Rough Draft for playwriting tomorrow.
FDU Idol tomorrow (time to laugh!).
Classy wine party tomorrow.
My 20th Birthday tomorrow.

I'm scared. I have 40 minutes left of being a teenager.
And I'm wasting them doing playwriting homework.

What a fascinating life I lead.

No comments: