Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm sick of school.
I'm sick of working and thinking and trying too hard and struggling to understand chemistry and everything.
Right now I just want to go home and curl into a ball and sleep forever... or atleast for two weeks until finals are done. I'm so not in the mood for finals at all. I dont even know what to study for some classes, and even better I dont know when some of them are taking place. I do know that tomorrow there is a final for Chem Lab. Gross. I don't know what I'll be doing... ick.

England in 23 days. I cannot wait. I really am just so excited.
!!

Also my birthday was a success. My classy wine party went on and people dressed up (excepting one person who wore a suit tee-shirt. stupid boy) but it was fun. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. At least I hope they did...

but anyways back to homework, of course.

No comments: