Thursday, November 02, 2006

well it is now november. I did manage a post for every day in october- even if they were off by a few hours sometimes to make it on the calender date. October was interesting. I certainly ran a gamut of emotions. I'm still running and I will continue to this month. Everythings up and down. But so it goes.

Halloween wasnt too bad. We (Me, Steph, Jim, Sarah, Joe and Marissa) went trick or treating. Then we went to a party at the band house. it was whatever. we walked to the diner and hung for awhile and then came back here to avoid suckage. it ended up being me sarah jim and joe hanging out in my room watching CAMP cause we're nerds.

Today was boringgg. Class, practice room, dinner, television, and then Rob Arena's room. We stood outside for ages( considering how cold it got) and smoked cigars like the classy people we are. We went back to the room. We watched Bubha Ho-tep. I forgot how much I liked that movie. It was a grand time. Rob made us grilled cheese and it was amazing. I want my little george forman grill up here so I can make some.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with Stephen to make my schedule for next year. While I'm in there I have to talk to him about a masterclass with Brian and Kait. I already spoke with Rob during acting on tuesday and he said he would be in support of it. I just need to get the students to back me up .I only need 25 who would be willing to participate. I dont see why they wouldnt be. I mean masterclasses go on your resume. Its a good thing to have some and since they have only had one at FDU- ever, it would be very good..

I still don't know what my scheudle next semester is going to be. it looks like it'll be all day 9:25-3:25 tuesday and friday, 11:20-2 monday and thursday. no wednesday classes at all. whee!

No comments: