Thursday, January 21, 2010

I like this boy.

It takes a lot for me to allow myself to admit that. But its true.
I really do like him.

And I know some people think that might mean nothing but coming from me it means a lot.
I don't like to show emotional weakness or whatever by letting my guard down and admitting to having feelings for people. But I can't help it this time.
I really do like him.

I may not be shouting it down broad street or putting it on facebook or writing crappy songs about it but its the truth. I like him.

Just talking like this makes me feel so much younger than I actually am. 23 years old and I can barely admit to 'liking' someone. But thats just my own emotional immaturity. Perhaps I'll grow up soon. But for now... I like him.


And I think he likes me too.

No comments: